Now with GoFree™ Wireless Technology integration - download the software now!
This revolutionary FMCW radar boasts outstanding performance, with crystal clear imagery, for novice and expert users alike.
- Unrivalled Short-Range
- Crystal Clear Image
- Automatic Clarity
- MARPA Target Tracking
- Dual Guard Zones
- Low Power Consumption
- Zero Radiation Hazard
- Quick Installation
- 0-24nm Range
- High Speed Mode
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Superior short-range target discrimination allows clear identification of targets near your boat.
Crystal Clear Image
- Fantastic for tight manoeuvres in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Proven Harbour and Offshore auto modes offer a simple solution that requires no tuning.
MARPA Target Tracking
- Track up to 10 targets (requires a heading sensor).
Dual Guard Zones
- Protect yourself from more angles.
- Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image unlike normal warm-up times associated with magnetron pulse radars.
Low Power Consumption
- Ideal for boats of any size, sail, cruise or fish.
Zero Radiation Hazard
- Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone enable it to be mounted anywhere.
- No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero mile adjustment and no radar-licensed technician required.
- 30% more range than the original BR24 Broadband Radar and zero main bang.
High Speed Mode
- Select 36rpm for almost instant updating at less than 1nm.
- Connect to an NSS, NSE or NSO navigation system with ease.
|Radar Antenna Width||
|Radar Max Range||
|Radar Power Requirements||
12v / 17 watt
MARPA, Guard Zones, InstantOn
|Operating Temperature||-25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)|
|Diameter [mm]||489 mm / 19.3 in|
|Humidity||+35°C (95°F) 95% RH|
|Product Height [mm]||280|
|Product Height||280 mm / 11 in|
|Product Weight||7.4 kg / 16 lbs (no cable)|
|Power Consumption||18W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc (Power Consumption Standby:2W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc – only 150ma)|
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)||9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC|
|Output Power [kW]||(at antenna port) 165mW nominal|
|Other Features||Interface Heading:SimNet or NMEA 0183 with; Interconnection Cable:20m (33ft) standard with RJ45 thin custom (Max 30m); Compliance:CE, FCC (ID: RAY3G4G), IC: 4697A-3G4G; Data I/O Protocol:High Speed Ethernet; Mounting:Bolts: 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel|
|Antenna Horizontal Beam Width [deg]||5.2°+/-10% (-3dB width) °|
|Antenna Receiver Noise Figure [dB]||6|
|Antenna Rotation Speed||24/36 rpm +/- 10% RPMs|
|Antenna Vertical Beam Width||25°+/-20% (-3dB width) °|
|Radar Wind Resistance||51 m/sec (Max:100 Knots)|
|Radar Warm Up Time [minutes]||0|
|Transmitter Frequency||X-band - 9.3 to 9.4Ghz|