Furuno H-W Wide Beam 600W Transom Mount Transducer - 10 pin Plug
Airmar TM165HW Chirp 600w Transducer Mix & Suit
TM165HW Wide-Beam Transducer
Take full advantage of the protection under your boat and see what you have actually been missing.
The brand-new TM165HW includes a high frequency variety of 150 to 250 kHz and also a very wide 30 ° typical beamwidth, offering maximum insurance coverage throughout the frequency band.
In addition to boosting the performance of Chirp-capable fishfinders, fishermens using this new large beam of light transducer will certainly accomplish three times the insurance coverage under the watercraft compared to our present high frequency Chirp-ready transducers such as B75H.
Wide beamwidth, together with the high frequency array, offers vast base insurance coverage as well as precise fish discovery in the top water column that can often go hidden with slim beam of light transducers.
Airmar's new wide beam layout additionally creates crisper and also larger return photos on the display.
With hands-on setup, TM165HW is compatible with Lowrance HDS Live/ HDS Carbon, Humminbird Helix, Raymarine Axiom Pro and also Simrad EVO 3 finder systems.
All Finder makers will have future launches of software which will recognize Transducer ID ™ in the TM165HW and will automatically ready to the correct parameters.
- 150-250 kHz CHIRP @ 30° average beamwidth
- 120m+ usable depth
- Includes Temperature Sensor
- High Frequency CHIRP is ideal for shallow water performance, bottom detail and target separation
- When combined with the super wide beam the transducer provides vast, precise fish detection in the upper water column
- Transom mounting with a low profile design to deliver high resolution at speed when it is correctly installed
- Suits transom angles from 2° to 22°
- 8m+ boat sizes recommended with a fibreglass, metal or wood planing hull
- Plastic transom bracket and hardware
- Xducer ID technology