Simrad announces the S2009, Designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of a dedicated fish finder display aboard small pleaure crafts to larger
The Simrad S2009 Fish Finder. 9-inch display for an optimum visual and extensive on-screen history, and intuitive keypad-driven operation. Combines a Broadband Sounder™ module with single frequency CHIRP technology, Tough in design. Both bracket and flush-mount installation options. This dedicated fish-finder and it’s integrated single-channel Broadband Sounder™ module and CHIRP technology is the answer to marine electronics perfection on your vessel.
- High depth penetration and ping speed
- HDMI output for mirrored secondary display
- Ethernet, NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 connectivity.
- Full ethernet networking avaliable via RTM-2 Software Update. June 2009 See clearly with White Line, White Marker, and Colour Erase features
- Simple operation with 8 direct-access menu keys
- Bracket and flush mounting options (bracket included)
- Vertical heave compensation (HS60 or HS70 required)
- -inch 1366x768-pixel high-definition widescreen LCD
- Full-sized SD card slot for logs and software updates
The S2009 includes an integrated Broadband Sounder™ module with plug-and-play transducer port, compatible with Simrad and Airmar transducers armed with blue 7-pin connectors. Integrated Broadband Sounder™ Module Adapters are available to allow easy and cost-effective retrofit of existing Simrad, Airmar, and other third-party transducers.
Massive 9-inch Display in Widescreen
With a high-definition 9-inch LCD in widescreen format, the S2009 compromises a combination of exceptional vertical detail and an extended on-screen echosounder history. This cuts out the mariners need to zoom or scroll, while allowing easy backtracking to promising areas.