Raymarine CHIRP CP470 Sonar Module
CP470 Coastal and Offshore Fishing Designed for serious fishermen, the CP470 and CP570 sonars - exclusive state of the art in target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar images to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide gamut of frequencies and superior sensitivity the CP470 and CP570’s advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through even the densest of batifish balls.Engineered for serious anglers, the CP470 sonar module bring best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar imagery to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide range of frequencies and greater sensitivity the CP470's advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through dense schools of baitfish, identify thermoclines, and concurrently target favourite game fish. Raymarine CP470 / CP570 CHIRP Module is structured to bring out the best quality target separation locating Pelagic species of fish on the outer parameter of the baitball with its wide range of frequencies.
Rated for Deep water offshore use and extreme conditions, the CP470 cleverly filters out unwanted noise while creating high resolution fish targets and unbeatable bottom tracking.
Absolute Deepwater Sonar
Superior target definition and enhanced sensitivity using Raymarine’s exclusive wide spectrum CHIRP sonar technology wide range frequency.
Find, mark and target fish, recognize bait, and trace the sea floor down to 10,000ft. (3,000m) with two variable CHIRP sonar channels.
For the professional angler the CP570’s two fully independent sonar channels delivering rapid target identification and up to 4kW of dual output power.
CHIRP image of bait ball (1) with game fish (2)
Sharper Brighter Detail & Clarity
With 10 times the resolution of ordinary sonars the CP470 delivers crisp, more defined fish targets and robotically filter out unwanted noise so you never miss the action below.
TruZoom™ magnification mode exposes extra target detail without any loss of resolution
Customise to the CP470 to suit your specific fishing needs
Select your frequency- optional low, medium, and high CHIRP frequency transducers in standard or wide-beam to suit your style of fishing.
Raymarine CP470 Observe and control each CHIRP channel and create your own group of full or split screen sonar windows on Raymarine’s LightHouse II powered multifunction displays
The CP470 automatically recognizes connected transducers and regulate sonar parameters for optimised performance
Raymarine CP470 CHIRP Module Features
- Unbelievable clarity and detail.
- Enhance your viewing performance with custom designed pages (full/split screen) via connected Raymarine MFD Lighthouse interface
- Wide Spectrum CHIRP 1kW/2kW depending on transducer
- Dual CHIRP from 25 to 250kHz frequencies 10,000ft (3,000m)
- TruZoom delivers enlarged views of fish targets, sea bottom structure, and baitfish without loss of clarity and performance as seen by customary sonar. Enhances and magnifies without comprimising the quality of resolution
- 12/24 V dc 30.6W (Maximum) Power connection Network connection (RayNet connector) 10/100 Mb/s Transducer connection 3.39lbs (1.539 kg)
- IPX6 waterproof aSeries / cSeries / eSeries / gS Series
- 1kW/2kW Power depending on transucer size.
- Compatible with Raymarine a/c/e/gSeries MFDs
- 40.6 Max power consumption
- Power, RayNet and Transducer connectors