Furuno's DFF3 is another system sounder including FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) flag preparing innovation. The DFF3 is intended for use with NavNet, NavNet VX2 and NavNet 3D. This new computerized Network Sounder can transform any NavNet show into a capable, double recurrence advanced fish discoverer. The reduced system sounder unit associates specifically to a NavNet show or an Ethernet center point with a solitary Ethernet link. In the event that it is associated with an Ethernet center that has numerous showcases joined, each of those presentations will have entry to the Network Sounder.
The sounder itself has a selectable 1, 2 or 3kW yield control. You may pick any two working frequencies from 28 to 200 kHz with FFS (Furuno Free Synthesis) innovation. With the intense DFF3, you can acquire nitty gritty echoes of base structure and fish utilizing range sizes of up to 3,000 meters (almost 10,000 feet). Furthermore, in light of the fact that the Network Sounder is utilized on a NavNet show, you will likewise have the capacity to utilize its Radar and Chart Plotter highlights relying upon which unit you have.
The DFF3 is a direct replacement for the BBFF3 network sounder.
- Utilizes FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) signal processing technology
- Output power 1 to 3 kW
- Furuno Free Synthesizer (FFS) allows for selectable operating frequency of 28 to 200 kHz
- Dual frequency, alternate transmission
- Works with NavNet1, NavNet vx2 and NavNet 3D with no software update required
- Compatible with Airmar transducer ID technology
- Heaving compensation with use of the SC-30/50/110
- Variable Transmission Rate for different depth ranges allows for more detailed observation of bottom
- Dedicated 6-pin temperature sensor port available
- WAGO connection for ease of installation
- 12 - 24 VDS 2.8 - 1.4 A
Transducer Plug on back of unit